Meet a Labber: Rob
1. Are you a boy or a grill?
A George Forman Grill.
2. Do you like your name?
Can I give you a new one?
Only if I can choose it.
You can’t, it’s Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville.
3. What do you do in your free time?
Biking, general outdoors stuff, playing games, reading.
4. If you had to choose between rollerblades and a unicycle, which would you take to work?
A unicycle, I never figured out how to stop on rollerblades.
5. What’s your least favorite band?
Nickelback, beating out Oasis by a snare drum
Then how do you explain this?
A crazy night involving more vodka than a russian bear needs to get through its circus act. Bears might have also been involved.
6. Can you feel it coming in the air tonight?
It does feel like it might rain later.
7. Do you believe professional wrestling is real?
As real as the Mars landing back in 1969.
8. Why did you choose to work at ThoughtLab?
I’ve always wanted to be a scientist, and I hear they work in labs; who would want to work in a lab that doesn’t require thought?
9. What’s something nice about me?
You were a hipsters waaaayyyy before they were cool.
I’ll accept that.
10. If I asked you to lend me five dollars would you reply with the same answer that you would give to this question?
I would not.