Job Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho
We are looking for a Creative Director who not only has extensive experience directing other designers but is passionate about engaging in solving challenging design problems and getting involved in the design execution on a daily basis as well. As a Creative Director at ThoughtLab's Idaho Falls, ID location this person will push creative boundaries and be able to deliver a broad set of aesthetics across branding, digital, print and marketing campaigns.
What a Creative Director at ThoughtLab Does:
As a Creative Director at ThoughtLab, you will both lead the team in brainstorming and executing on fiercely unique concepts, designs, marketing campaigns and interactive experiences but will also interact with clients to deeply understand their goals and find unique ways of accomplishing them.
ThoughtLab offers a salary commensurate with experience and qualifications as well as a fun, hard-working, entrepreneurial work environment. Perks include casual dress, paid vacation and insurance benefits.
What It Takes To Be A ThoughtLab Creative Director:
- 6+ years working in graphic design and digital environments as a Creative Director or Art Director
- Interacting with clients to gather and interpret design needs and communicate the vision to the design team
- Consistent ability to execute very creative concepts to perfection
- A strategic and creative mindset - design without strategy is empty
- Exceptional design portfolio of recognizable work for high profile clients
- An eye for detail, typography and color
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Working knowledge of how interactive elements in websites work with basic understanding of HTML, CSS, video and animation
- Deep Expertise in Sketch, Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
- Experience with Invision, print design, animation, illustration, 3D are a plus
ThoughtLab is an independent, boutique agency that prioritizes the ability for our people to create engaging experiences in a fun, fast-paced environment. We build iconic brands and award-winning web and mobile applications for exciting clients ranging from innovative start-ups to Fortune 500s. We’re not afraid to challenge ourselves creatively and always strive to reach beyond the ordinary.
If you are among the best at what you do we invite you to work with us in our creative environment.
Applications without a stellar portfolio will not be considered.