Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
ThoughtLab is seeking a full-time Creative Director who not only has extensive experience directing other designers but is passionate about engaging in solving challenging design problems on a daily basis as well. As a Creative Director at ThoughtLab this person will push boundaries and be able to deliver a broad set of aesthetics across branding, digital and print projects.
ThoughtLab offers a salary commensurate with experience and qualifications as well as a fun, hard-working, entrepreneurial work environment. Perks include casual dress, paid vacation and insurance benefits.
- 3+ years directing designers in digital environments
- Interacting with clients and project managers to gather and interpret design needs
- Guide the messaging for clients
- Absolutely exceptional design portfolio of recognizable work for high profile clients
- An eye for detail, typography and color
- Ability to concept unique ideas
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Working knowledge of how interactive elements in websites work with basic understanding of HTML, CSS, video and animation
- Deep Expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator
- BFA required
ThoughtLab is an independent, boutique agency that prioritizes the ability for our people to create engaging experiences in a fun, fast-paced environment. We build iconic brands and award-winning web and mobile applications for exciting clients ranging from innovative start-ups to fortune 500s. We’re not afraid to challenge ourselves creatively and always strive to reach beyond the ordinary.
Applications without a stellar portfolio will not be considered.