Job Location: New York City, NY
We have an opening for an experienced digital designer who wants to push the boundaries of digital experiences.
What A Digital Designer Does:
You aren’t the type who’s satisfied with the current design trends, you push the envelope and don’t rest until your work yields the glorious golden fruits of clients who weep in praise, and a shelf so loaded with awards that even Atlas would break a sweat trying to hold it up.
As a Digital Designer at ThoughtLab, you will lead the charge and set the tone for fiercely unique interactive experiences, web designs, mobile app designs, brand identity and more. You will need to be able to work on your own and with the team to create designs from start to finish across multiple campaigns and delivering the magic on-time. Luckily, you will work collaboratively with other designers, copywriters, project managers and developers to make it all happen.
ThoughtLab offers a salary commensurate with experience and qualifications as well as a fun, hard-working, entrepreneurial work environment. Perks include casual dress, paid vacation and insurance benefits.
What It Takes To Be A ThoughtLab Digital Designer:
- 3+ years working in digital environments
- Interacting with clients and project managers to gather and interpret design needs
- Exceptional design portfolio of recognizable work for high profile clients
- Creativity without bounds
- An eye for detail, spacing, typography and color
- Ability to concept unique ideas
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Working knowledge of how interactive elements in websites work with basic understanding of HTML, CSS, video and animation
- Deep Expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Expertise in Sketch a plus
- BFA required, Master in Design preferred
ThoughtLab is an independent, boutique agency that prioritizes the ability for our people to create engaging experiences in a fun, fast-paced environment. We build iconic brands and award-winning web and mobile applications for exciting clients ranging from innovative start-ups to fortune 500s. We’re not afraid to challenge ourselves creatively and always strive to reach beyond the ordinary.
If you are among the best at what you do we invite you to work with us.
Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.