Job Location: Remote
ThoughtLab is looking for a full-time Director of Marketing. In this role, you will be responsible for directing, creating, executing and managing campaigns for ThoughtLab to grow our client base and for a wide range of clients and industries across all aspects of digital marketing.
We are looking for someone who has an exceptional track record, understands the ins-and-outs of omnichannel marketing for both Account Based Marketing and D2C initiatives. We want someone who can take a goal, develop the plan and strategy, then execute to hit that goal with no excuses. The person we are seeking is a brand advocate, understands market research thoroughly and builds iterative experiments and campaigns that rely on data.
ThoughtLab offers a salary commensurate with experience and qualifications as well as a fun, hard-working, entrepreneurial work environment. Perks include casual dress, paid vacation, insurance benefits and remote work.
- Develop ABM and D2C strategies and plans for ThoughtLab and its clients and then execute those plans
- Lead marketing team in creating world-class omnichannel campaigns
- This role will lead, manage and be involved in day-to-day execution of campaigns
- 10+ years in professional marketing environments with agency experience a plus
- Interacting with clients and internal teams to gather and interpret marketing needs
- Align client branding and messaging with consistent, omnichannel marketing campaigns
- Very analytical, data-driven approach with deep expertise in analytics
- Ability to concept unique ideas
- Ability to create and execute marketing plans
- Expertise in marketing automation
- Bachelors degree required
ThoughtLab is an independent, boutique agency that prioritizes the ability for our people to create meaningful, engaging experiences in a fun, fast-paced environment. We build iconic brands, award-winning web and mobile applications, and compelling marketing campaigns for exciting clients ranging from innovative start-ups to Fortune 500s. We're not afraid to challenge ourselves creatively and always strive to reach beyond the ordinary.
If you are among the best at what you do we invite you to work with us in our creative, results-oriented environment.