SLC or Remote /
ThoughtLab is looking for a full-time Director of Marketing. In this role, you will be responsible for directing, creating, executing and managing campaigns for ThoughtLab to grow our client base and for a wide range of clients and industries across all aspects of digital marketing.
We are looking for someone who has an exceptional track record, understands the ins-and-outs of omnichannel marketing for both Account Based Marketing and Demand Gen across B2B and D2C initiatives. We want someone who can take a goal, develop the plan and strategy, then execute to hit that goal with no excuses. The person we are seeking is a brand advocate, understands market research thoroughly and builds iterative experiments and campaigns that rely on data.
- Plan, budget, oversee and report on our strategic market plan
- Develop ABM and Demand Gen strategies and plans for ThoughtLab and its clients and then execute those plans
- Lead marketing team in creating world-class omnichannel campaigns
- Work with the Director of Business Development to identify, nurture and close leads
- Act as Account Director for marketing client accounts and personally manage a small portfolio of clients
- Improve our marketing processes with documentation and training
- Build, develop and manage a growing team of marketing professionals
- This role will lead, manage and be involved in day-to-day execution of campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing/media or a related field
- 8+ years of experience in hands-on marketing roles
- 3-5 years agency experience is highly preferred
- 2-5 years management experience
- Interacting with clients and internal teams to gather and interpret marketing needs
- Align client branding and messaging with consistent, omnichannel marketing campaigns
- Very analytical, data-driven approach with deep expertise in analytics
- Ability to concept unique ideas
- Ability to create and execute marketing plans
- Expertise in marketing automation
- Thorough understanding of all marketing channels and tactics, including SEO, email marketing, PPC, social media, marketing automation and account-based marketing.
- Thorough understanding of Google Marketing Platform (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc)
- Experience with Active Campaign or other marketing automation tools
What’s in it for you:
ThoughtLab offers a salary commensurate with experience and qualifications as well as a fun, hard-working, entrepreneurial work environment. Perks include casual dress, paid vacation and insurance benefits.
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Open PTO + Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Weekly Get Togethers with Cash & PTO Prizes
- Flexible Schedule
- Ability to work remotely or from an office location
ThoughtLab is an independent, boutique agency that prioritizes the ability for our people to create meaningful, engaging experiences in a fun, fast-paced environment. We build iconic brands, award-winning web and mobile applications, and compelling marketing campaigns for exciting clients ranging from innovative start-ups to Fortune 500s. We're not afraid to challenge ourselves creatively and always strive to reach beyond the ordinary.
If you are among the best at what you do we invite you to work with us in our creative, results-oriented environment.