SLC or Remote /
ThoughtLab is looking for a full-time Marketing Associate. In this role, you will support the marketing team in the execution of digital campaigns and other marketing programs to deliver profitable business growth for a portfolio of clients.
- Management of social media channels in coordination with the Editorial Manager, including content calendars, graphic/video creation or sourcing, influencer outreach and community management
- Coordination of PR campaigns, including outreach, distribution of press releases, and scheduling interviews
- Implementation of SEO initiatives including backlink building, on-site optimization and local citation management
- Implementation of email marketing initiatives including the production of emails in both WYSIWYG and HTML, setup of lead capture forms, creation of automation sequences and implementation of associated event/goal tracking in Google Analytics
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing/media or a related field
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects etc.)
- CMS experience (Wordpress, Shopify, Prismic, etc)
- Introductory understanding of SEO and Content Marketing
- Google Marketing Platform (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc)
- Experience editing HTML a plus but not required
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms a plus but not required
What’s in it for you:
ThoughtLab offers a salary commensurate with experience and qualifications as well as a fun, hard-working, entrepreneurial work environment. Perks include casual dress, paid vacation and insurance benefits.
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- PTO & Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Weekly Get Togethers with Cash & PTO Prizes
- Flexible Schedule
- Ability to work remotely or from our SLC office
ThoughtLab is an independent, boutique agency that prioritizes the ability for our people to create engaging experiences in a fun, fast-paced environment. We build iconic brands, innovative GUIs and award-winning web and mobile applications for exciting clients ranging from innovative start-ups to fortune 500s. We’re not afraid to challenge ourselves and always strive to reach beyond the ordinary. If you are among the best at what you do we invite you to come work with our team who is passionate about elevating digital.