Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
ThoughtLab is looking for a senior .NET developer who gets excited about building enterprise level web applications. This individual will be responsible for implementing the core functionality that users interact with in a wide range of websites, web applications and mobile apps.
We are looking for someone who enjoys solving challenging problems, knows how to jump in and get things done and thrives in a collaborative team environment. You will need to be able to show examples of their abilities to efficiently write flexible, maintainable code.
ThoughtLab offers a salary commensurate with experience and qualifications as well as a fun, hard-working, entrepreneurial work environment. Perks include casual dress, paid vacation and insurance benefits.
- Writing client-side functionality including layout, logic and validation
- Binding presentation layer functionality to business objects and data
- Writing business logic and entity framework for data access
- Application architecture
- Database architecture
- 6+ years professional experience in C# .NET with MVC
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have strong command of the following:
- HTML 5 & CSS 4
- React and Angular
- C# and MVC 4.0
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent experience
ThoughtLab is an independent, boutique agency that prioritizes the ability for our people to create engaging experiences in a fun, fast-paced environment. We build iconic brands and award-winning web and mobile applications for exciting clients ranging from innovative start-ups to fortune 500s. We’re not afraid to challenge ourselves creatively and always strive to reach beyond the ordinary.
If you are among the best at what you do we invite you to work with us in our creative environment.