SLC or Remote /
ThoughtLab is looking for a full-time Paid Marketing Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for creating, executing and managing paid campaigns across social, search, display, and retargeting for a wide range of clients and industries.
What You'll Do:
- Plan and manage paid social, search, display & retargeting campaigns including account setup, strategy development, organization, optimization, and management
- Manage campaign budgets, on-site conversion actions, bid management, look-alike audiences, negative keyword strategies, website and category exclusions, ad creative, and landing page revisions based on performance history and goals
- Generate, analyze and explain reports based on analytics and trends
- Assist in client communications in regards to paid media
- Forecast and plan paid marketing growth and communicate the opportunity to clients
- 5+ years of experience managing large-scale, complex paid search campaigns
- 5+ years managing large-scale, complex paid social, search, display & retargeting with agency experience a plus
- Well-versed in analyzing data and attribution and developing strategies to achieve aggressive campaign goals
- Very analytical, data-driven approach with deep expertise in analytics and attribution
- Ability to create effective strategies and execute paid marketing plans
- Certifications in Analytics & AdWords
- Bachelors degree required
What's in it for you:
ThoughtLab offers a salary commensurate with experience and qualifications as well as a fun, hard-working, entrepreneurial work environment. Perks include casual dress, open PTO, paid vacation, 401K, and insurance benefits.
Our Company Culture:
ThoughtLab is an independent, boutique agency that prioritizes the ability for our people to create engaging experiences in a fun, fast-paced environment. We build iconic brands, innovative GUIs, and award-winning web and mobile applications for exciting clients ranging from innovative start-ups to fortune 500s. We’re not afraid to challenge ourselves and always strive to reach beyond the ordinary. If you are among the best at what you do we invite you to come work with our team who is passionate about elevating digital.