Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
ThoughtLab is looking for a full-time PPC Marketing Maestro. In this role, you will be responsible for creating, executing and managing PPC, display and retargeting marketing campaigns for a wide range of clients and industries.
You know Google AdWords better than the back of your hand and you aren't too bad with Bing either. You are a motivated self-starter who achieves fantastic results where others languish. You love analytics because you know that only data can show exactly what you have accomplished. You are crafty in the good way and clever in every way. You are a brand advocate and you believe in brand consistency across every campaign you create. You have great ideas but love to collaborate with others to always get the best results.
ThoughtLab offers a salary commensurate with experience and qualifications as well as a fun, hard-working, entrepreneurial work environment. Perks include casual dress, paid vacation and insurance benefits.
What It Takes To Be A PPC Marketing Maestro:
- 4+ years in professional PPC marketing environments
- Agency experience is a plus
- Align client messaging with consistent, effective PPC, display and retargeting marketing campaigns
- Portfolio of case studies showing your ability to consistently deliver results
- Expertise in Google analytics
- Ability to concept unique ideas
- Ability to create and execute full PPC marketing plans
- Expertise in a wide range of PPC tools a plus
- Bachelors degree required
ThoughtLab is an independent, boutique agency that prioritizes the ability for our people to create meaningful, engaging experiences in a fun, fast-paced environment. We build iconic brands, award-winning web and mobile applications, and compelling marketing campaigns for exciting clients ranging from innovative start-ups to Fortune 500s. We're not afraid to challenge ourselves creatively and always strive to reach beyond the ordinary.
If you are among the best at what you do we invite you to work with us in our creative, results-oriented environment.