Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
ThoughtLab is looking for a motivated self-starter who is typically in the top 5% of the sales force. This person will be responsible for selling interactive websites, mobile apps and digital marketing and more by prospecting, qualifying, progressing and closing opportunities.
We are looking for someone who enjoys the game of getting in the door, likes working with C-level decision makers, feels confident in consulting clients, knows how to read people and loves a little competition. Candidates will need to be able to show a proven track record in a creative or technical agency sales environment.
ThoughtLab offers a competitive commission and bonus structure.
- Identifying, prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing opportunities
- Establishing and building relationships with decision makers
- Forecasting, attaining quotas, managing short, mid and long-term pipeline
- Developing and maintaining approprate branding and technical knowledge of what we do and how we do it
- Creating and presenting proposals
- 3+ years professional selling experience in advertising software or interactive markets
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Good business sense with a passion for the web
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to create a plan of action and accomplish goals
- Ability to learn quickly
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
ThoughtLab is a digital marketing and application development company with a strong branding and development focus.