Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Is the word optimise your daily mantra? Do you wield the power of the social network like a Greek God on spring break? Like a digital cowboy, do you use SEO and SEM to drive the herds of relevant traffic to a website? If this makes you shout yes, you should shout that at us.
As a Digital Marketer at ThoughtLab, you must be a motivated self-starter who strives for greatness in each marketing campaign. Because of your desire to make an impact, you are strategic in your approach to new initiatives and base your decisions off of clearly defined goals, ideal customer profiles, and data above opinions. You are a brand advocate and you believe in brand consistency across every campaign you create. You have great ideas but love to collaborate with others to always get the best results.
ThoughtLab offers a salary commensurate with experience and qualifications as well as a fun, hard-working, entrepreneurial work environment. Perks include casual dress, paid vacation and insurance benefits.
What It Takes To Be A ThoughtLab Marketing Guru:
- 6+ years in professional marketing environments
- Agency experience is a plus
- Interacting with clients and project managers to gather and interpret marketing needs
- Align client messaging with consistent, hard-hitting marketing campaigns
- Portfolio of case studies showing your ability to consistently deliver results
- Well-rounded expertise in effective campaign creation and management for social media, email, PPC, SEO, display and retargeting
- Deep expertise in Google analytics
- Ability to concept unique ideas
- Ability to create and execute marketing plans
- Expertise in marketing automation
- Bachelors degree required
ThoughtLab is an independent, boutique agency that prioritizes the ability for our people to create meaningful, engaging experiences in a fun, fast-paced environment. We build iconic brands, award-winning web and mobile applications, and compelling marketing campaigns for exciting clients ranging from innovative start-ups to Fortune 500s. We're not afraid to challenge ourselves creatively and always strive to reach beyond the ordinary.
If you are among the best at what you do we invite you to work with us in our creative, results-oriented environment.
Our Atlanta-Perimeter location also offers unlimited snacks, coffee and other beverages. There is also an onsite gym and countless other industry and social events at our office.
We're not afraid to challenge ourselves creatively and always strive to reach beyond the ordinary.
In this role, you are helping to grow our newest office location and lay the foundation for future ThoughtLab employees in Atlanta.