Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
ThoughtLab is looking for either a full-time Senior Social Media Marketing Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for strategizing, creating, executing and managing campaigns across Social Media.
You are the kind of person that always knows what is going on and you love to find interesting ways to help organizations stand out in social media. You can be spontaneous, witty and fun but you care about being consistent, creating larger strategic plans and executing to perfection. You have great ideas but love to collaborate with others to always get the best results.
ThoughtLab offers a salary commensurate with experience and qualifications as well as a fun, hard-working, entrepreneurial work environment. Perks include casual dress, paid vacation and insurance benefits.
What it takes to be a Senior Social Marketing Specialist at ThoughtLab:
- 5+ years in professional social media marketing
- Agency experience is a plus
- Align client messaging with consistent, relevant social campaigns
- Portfolio of case studies showing your ability to consistently deliver results
- Deep expertise in effective social media campaign creation, execution and management
- Expertise in Google analytics
- Ability to concept unique ideas
- Ability to create and execute social marketing plans
- Bachelors degree
ThoughtLab is an independent, boutique agency that prioritizes the ability for our people to create meaningful, engaging experiences in a fun, fast-paced environment. We build iconic brands, award-winning web and mobile applications, and compelling marketing campaigns for exciting clients ranging from innovative start-ups to Fortune 500s. We're not afraid to challenge ourselves creatively and always strive to reach beyond the ordinary.
If you are among the best at what you do we invite you to work with us in our creative, results-oriented environment.