Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
You aren’t satisfied with the status quo. You are the rare individual who is energized by exploring the countless paths a user could take and then through thoughtful insight, narrowing down the options to only the few that will truly elevate the user experience. Not only are you strategic, but you are able to articulate your carefully thought-out strategies to others in a way that yields understanding.
As a Senior UX UI Designer at ThoughtLab you will lead the charge of interpreting client needs and desires into easy to use, engaging user experiences. You will work directly with ThoughtLab’s clients, project managers, business analysts, creative directors, art directors and developers to ensure the integrity of each concept from fruition to completion.
ThoughtLab offers a salary commensurate with experience and qualifications as well as a fun, hard-working, entrepreneurial work environment. Perks include casual dress, paid vacation and insurance benefits.
What It Takes to Be a ThoughtLab UX UI Designer:
- Very strong background with at least 6+ years in designing user interfaces
- Experience using web analytics and multivariate tools to inform design decisions
- Must be empathetic and continually solving problems through the eyes of the user
- Ability to think through information architecture, process flows and interfaces
- Working knowledge of how interactive elements in websites and mobile apps work
- Expertise in Sketch
ThoughtLab is an independent, boutique agency that prioritizes the ability for our people to create engaging experiences in a fun, fast-paced environment. We build iconic brands, innovative GUIs and award-winning web and mobile applications for exciting clients ranging from innovative start-ups to fortune 500s. We’re not afraid to challenge ourselves and always strive to reach beyond the ordinary.
Applications without a stellar portfolio will not be considered.