Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia
ThoughtLab is seeking a fun, intelligent, organized multi-tasker who thrives in guiding marketing projects down the right path and manages relationships with clients and internal teams. This person will be the expert that internal marketing teams look to on a wide range of marketing campaigns.
- Manage clients through the entire lifecycle of marketing projects
- Meet with clients regularly, manage their expectations, build strong relationships
- Gather requirements, be a consultant to clients and a project expert to internal teams
- Frequent, proactive communication with clients and team
- Help ThoughtLab to be profitable on each and every project we take on by keeping projects on-time, within scope and under budget
- Be friendly and show our appreciation for clients
- Continually think of new ways to improve the client experience
- 4+ years in marketing across a wide variety of channels and campaigns
- 2+ years in project and/or client management
- Must be fun, able to think independently and enjoy a team environment
- Must have excellent listening and communication skills
- Must have exceptional follow-through
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Must have strong, general computing skills
- Must have a love of all things marketing
- Bachelors degree
ThoughtLab is a boutique digital agency with this location in the Atlanta-Perimeter that offers unlimited snacks, coffee and other beverages. There is also an onsite gym and countless other industry and social events at our office.
We're not afraid to challenge ourselves creatively and always strive to reach beyond the ordinary.
In this role, you are helping to grow our newest office location and lay the foundation for future ThoughtLab employees in Atlanta.