Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah or Remote
ThoughtLab is seeking a full-time Account/Project Manager who can take charge and handle any situation thrown their way and stay calm under pressure while doing it.
What a ThoughtLab Project Manager Does
As a Project/Account Manager for ThoughtLab, you will be the main point of contact for a group of ThoughtLab clients and the liaison between those clients and ThoughtLab’s teams. You will be responsible for overseeing the set-up, design, implementation, and completion of various projects that include: branding, websites, mobile apps and web applications.
ThoughtLab offers a salary commensurate with experience and qualifications as well as a fun, hard-working, entrepreneurial work environment. Perks include casual dress, paid vacation, insurance benefits and remote work.
- Act as a liaison between clients and internal teams
- Determine scope of work/budget per project
- Work with clients to iterate progress and manage any desired changes including getting estimates and communicating scope changes/increases
- Communicate, communicate, communicate even when things seem unclear
- Proactively follow-up and follow-through on every conversation, deliverable and commitment
- Confront clients and have difficult conversations when necessary in regards to scope, timelines or anything else
- Drive projects forward keeping them on-time and on-budget through final deliverables
- Be responsible for both client happiness and for ThoughtLab profitability on each project and client account
- 6+ years professional agency or project manager experience
- Be an exceptional communicator
- Be willing to have difficult conversations regularly
- Be extremely organized and able to prioritize different demands
- Be able to drive projects forward, keeping multiple parallel projects on track
- Be assertive and able to negotiate ongoing arrangements with team members and clients while being able to maintain motivation and high morale
- Bachelors or Masters degree in project management or technical project leadership a plus
- Experience with Wrike project management software a plus
- Remote position with opportunity to work in office as well
What's in it for you:
- Profit sharing
- 401k with match
- Health benefits
ThoughtLab is an independent, boutique agency that prioritizes the ability for our people to create meaningful, engaging experiences in a fun, fast-paced environment. We build iconic brands, award-winning web and mobile applications, and compelling marketing campaigns for exciting clients ranging from innovative start-ups to Fortune 500s. We're not afraid to challenge ourselves creatively and always strive to reach beyond the ordinary.
If you are among the best at what you do we invite you to work with us in our creative, results-oriented environment.