SLC or Remote /
Social Media Manager
ThoughtLab is looking for a full-time Social Media Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for creating, executing and managing social media campaigns for a wide range of clients and industries. Paid social experience is a plus.
Although anyone is susceptible to the syndrome, there are patterns and certain types of people who are more prone to feeling the effects.
- 3+ years in professional social media marketing environments
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube and TikTok
- Portfolio of case studies showing your ability to consistently deliver results, grow and engage audiences, and nurture UGC
- Agency experience is a plus
- Paid social experience is a plus
- Expertise in Google analytics
- Ability to concept unique ideas
- Willingness to help out in other areas, such as email marketing and SEO
What's in it for you:
ThoughtLab offers a salary commensurate with experience and qualifications as well as a fun, hard-working, entrepreneurial work environment. Perks include casual dress, paid vacation and insurance benefits.
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- PTO & Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Weekly Get Togethers with Cash & PTO Prizes
- Flexible Schedule
- Ability to work remotely or from our SLC office
ThoughtLab is an independent, boutique agency that prioritizes the ability for our people to create engaging experiences in a fun, fast-paced environment. We build iconic brands, innovative GUIs and award-winning web and mobile applications for exciting clients ranging from innovative start-ups to fortune 500s. We’re not afraid to challenge ourselves and always strive to reach beyond the ordinary. If you are among the best at what you do we invite you to come work with our team who is passionate about elevating digital.