Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
ThoughtLab is looking for a programmer who knows the web inside and out. This individual will be responsible for implementing the core functionality that users interact with in a wide range of websites, web applications and mobile apps.
We are looking for someone who enjoys solving challenging problems, knows how to jump in and get things done and thrives in a collaborative team environment. Candidates will need to be able to show examples of their abilities to efficiently write flexible, maintainable code.
ThoughtLab offers a salary commensurate with experience and qualifications as well as a fun, hard-working, entrepreneurial work environment. Perks include casual dress, paid vacation and insurance benefits.
- Writing client-side functionality including layout, logic and validation
- 6+ years professional experience in developing websites
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have strong command of the following:
- HTML 5 & CSS 4
- React, Angular, NativeScript
- MySQL or MSSQL
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent experience
ThoughtLab is a digital marketing and application development company with a strong development focus.