ThoughtLab is Hiring a Designer!
Badass Interactive Designer
ThoughtLab cultivates ultra-cool designers who harbor a passion for explosive design in both web and print, and possess an aptitude to go beyond the current design trends. We want people who radiate awesomeness and can fashion dazzling web experiences, sophisticated layouts, and bitchin’ multimedia. The ideal candidate will be someone outgoing and fun, who revels in a creative and hip downtown environment.
Must have a stellar online portfolio that shows strong design aesthetic and skill
Must thrive in collaborative team environment that isn’t afraid to push the limit
Must be able to sweep the leg, Cobra Kai never die!
This person will be responsible for branding and design through the entire creative process: from abstract concepts to tangible web experiences.
Stuff You’ll Be Doing
- Brainstorming on projects to set an ambitious goal for visual style and interactivity
- Design for both print and web media from rough draft to polished final
- Developing visual aspects of client brands, logos, interfaces, color schemes, icons and animations
- Maintaining an ongoing understanding of design trends and technologies
Stuff You Need To Have Done
- 3+ years experience in design agency environment or talent that compensates
- Mad Talent and experience in interactive design (whether you are senior or junior – talent trumps experience)
- Exceptional typography skills
- Ability to manage time to meet deadlines
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Flash, photography, 3D or video skills a plus
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus
- BFA or equivalent experience
ThoughtLab is an award winning branding and web application development firm with a technical edge that kicks names and takes ass. We are located in the heart of downtown, Salt Lake City.
Apply by sending your resume and a link to your portfolio to