ThoughtLab is Hiring a Developer!
Web Developer Specializing in .NET
ThoughtLab is looking for a programmer who knows the web. This individual will be responsible for implementing the core functionality that users interact with in a wide range of websites and web applications.
We are looking for someone who is wicked-smart, enjoys solving challenging problems, knows how to jump in and get things done. Our developers often have the independence and freedom to develop on projects, but can always reach out to our awesome team for collaboration and support.
ThoughtLab offers medical and dental insurance, paid vacation, fast 64-bit computers with multiple monitors, parking, a really cool boss (possible bias regarding the boss) and a chance to work in an environment where your skills, personality, and ideas are appreciated and rewarded.
- Writing all client-side functionality including layout, logic, validation & code behind
- Binding presentation layer functionality to business objects and data
- Writing some business logic and data access where necessary
- 2+ years professional experience in creating .NET controls & data binding
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have strong command of the following:
- Cross-platform & browser development
- HTML & CSS
- ASP.NET, C#.NET
- PHP & HTML5 a plus
- Flash & ActionScript a plus
- XAML & WPF a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Microsoft .NET certifications a plus
ThoughtLab is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner located in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City. We focus on branding and developing large scale websites and web applications for clients around the United States.
Apply by sending your resume and a link to your portfolio to